PSTG Logistics offer a comprehensive range of fire protection installation services for commercial and Residential properties throughout London and the South East.
With a large qualified team of professional fully trained installers who are consciousness and passionate about fire protection. All our operatives hold the relevant qualifications with regards to H&S and Fire protection, we are IFC accredited, and adhere to current regulations and provide cost effective solutions for our clients, providing the services they require at competitive prices.
We use a state of the art digital application to record all works on site, including photographic evidence of all works, whether it’s a site survey or marking drawings, giving you complete transparency of our works on your project.
Our fire protection solutions include:
- Fire batt is a high density mineral fibre board coated with on both sides with intumescent mastic that gives up to 4 hours (for the 60mm version) fire protection during a fire. This makes it a great option for sealing around penetrations in walls and floors.
- Halogen free, it is available in 1200mm x 600mm and either 50mm or 60mm, the board, in accordance with British Standard BS476: Part 20: 1987 (an EN 1366-3), changes into a hard ceramic in the heat of a fire which then prevents fire travelling through holes in walls.
- Intumescent coatings, often referred to as intumescent paint, are used in buildings as a passive fire resistance measure. They can be applied to structural members as an aesthetically pleasing fireproofing product.
- Fire Compartmentation – Sub-dividing a building into several compartments can restrict the spread of fire. Compartment walls separate these fire compartments from one another and floors made of a fire-resisting construction, which contains the spread of fire.
- Fire doors are part of a buildings passive fire protection system and are fundamental to fire strategies for buildings. They provide critical protection within a building, such as escape routes (stairs and corridors) and separate different fire hazards in a building.
- Cable Encasement – A non-combustible board for the fire protection of cables with excellent thermal insulation properties and dimensional stability at high temperatures.
- Duct Encasement – A non-combustible board for the fire protection of duct-work with excellent thermal insulation properties and dimensional stability at high temperatures. Ideal to protect sheet metal ducts and for the construction of smoke extract ducts.
- Fire-Resistant Barrier – Used to prevent the spread of fire for a prescribed period of time. Fire Barriers are built between or through buildings, structures, electrical substation transformers.
- Fire rated ceilings – When specifying ceiling solutions, several performance characteristics are normally used to determine the required solution. Depending on the project or construction type, these performance parameters be could set by minimum regulatory standards, or a client or customer requirement, for buildings that offer the highest standards of performance and comfort.
- Steel Encasement – a fire protection system capable of providing up to 180 minutes fire resistance to structural steel columns and beams. Installation is quick and easy due to the use of simple clip fixings to secure the framing sections.