Social responsibility is about doing more than just focusing on profits.
We believe that in order to maintain and grow our business and achieve our long-term goals we must invest in our colleagues, customers and communities as well as the natural environment around us. In short, we must honour ethical and respectful values across all elements of what we do.
Safety and sustainability are values we live by, so we protect our colleagues and preserve the environment for the generations who follow us. We do this in the hope that we will safeguard the short and long-term sustainability of our company. But social responsibility has to be something you live and breathe. So we follow these simple and meaningful principles in everything we do:
- We comply with the rules and regulations of the businesses and sites we work on
- We remain politically neutral and will never align ourselves with a person, group or organisation that threaten public and social order or safety
- We respect people from any and every walk of life regardless of skin colour, sexual preference, religion or opinion, and we will never discriminate
- The way we operate across all elements of our business is transparent
- Everyone in the company understands that they are representing not only themselves but our business and our industry